Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am really excited to see what Sabya has done for SRK.Sabya has a lot to prove.Millions and millions around the world...
Think Priyanka Chopra s also going to the Met Gala
I believe Diljit is going too.
I can’t wait to see what Kiara is wearing.
And I am kind of curious to see if Sabya will stick to the theme or do something desi.
Think Priyanka Chopra s also going to the Met Gala
It’s a large event. I’m sure his PR has made sure to coordinate it accordingly so they’re not in the same vicinity during the red carpet walk. The dinner afterwards will be harder to manage I suppose. So we might get a picture of one with the shot of another one in the background from the dinner gathering.
Team Pc confirmed that Priyanka Chopra is attending
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
It’s a large event. I’m sure his PR has made sure to coordinate it accordingly so they’re not in the same vicinity during the red carpet walk. The dinner afterwards will be harder to manage I suppose. So we might get a picture of one with the shot of another one in the background from the dinner gathering.
Its not a big deal anymore.....they were in one of Ambani kid's wedding too...and Gauri was clapping when PC was dancing....it was a PR for DON which got out of hand....raat gayi...baat gayi......
.....PC and SRK are chill but we are not...
https://youtu.be/PRUTWluKRW8?si=7fLctLhi0VZfA8O_
Satluj review thread- Arjun Rampal and Diljit Dosanjh Out on zee 5...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DV0I4vPDA7h/?igsh=Nmwxc2o5bGN3cmJj
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2036852443435368631?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX8i3a0qnOS/?igsh=eXdza2JhcWc2NHNp
20