Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Kiara ko nai Raj ko kya hogaya....his subconscious was showing him these crazy visions
Ya wahi
I actually got up in middle so didn't realise Raj ka day dreams
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ya wahi
I actually got up in middle so didn't realise Raj ka day dreams
His daydreams were too A rated in today's episode 
Just ask to create some random image aise hi as I did
I didn't even know image can be created by.Ai
So try Kiya
It was hilarious 😄😄
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Just ask to create some random image aise hi as I did
I didn't even know image can be created by.Ai
So try Kiya
It was hilarious 😄😄
Alright I'll ask WhatsApp meta ai to do it
I'll be back tomorrow
Bye
Goodnight
Try it u will enjoy
Then tell what do u think,😄
7 pgs will finish tomm now
C u tomm
The AI generated an image of some curly haired lady
I deleted the chat
Yeah even I'll be back tomorrow
We will shift to chat club thread #2 tomorrow