Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Other option is watch Kdrama but I am taking a break from that after KSH’s controversy.
Change the country
4 words or 20 characters
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Other option is watch Kdrama but I am taking a break from that after KSH’s controversy.
Change the country
4 words or 20 characters
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Because instead of sleeping, I am reading at night🤣 I am too tired ( moving isn't for the weak-hearted with two kids in tow😭😭) to fell asleep, hence reading. Other option is watch Kdrama but I am taking a break from that after KSH’s controversy.
Wow! You guys (you and Shonali) are so passionate about reading that you deprive yourselves of sleep! For me, sleep is more important. I love sleeping!
I also watch Kdrama. I really enjoyed watching The Korean Odyssey, Hellbound (mainly the first season), All of Us are Dead, Legend of the Blue Sea, My Demon and definitely Squid Game. I'm eagerly waiting for season 3 of Squid Game.
I understand the rating section in the sheet but why do we have a review section too? God forbid a girl (read me) is bad at reviews and upon that, to be able to write a short length one is even more difficult 
Originally posted by: Moonstique
I understand the rating section in the sheet but why do we have a review section too? God forbid a girl (read me) is bad at reviews and upon that, to be able to write a short length one is even more difficult
Yes, I agree. Even I don't want to rate and review books. But I think one sentence is sufficient. You don't need to write long reviews there.
Examples-
The Locked Door- It's a fast-paced thriller with an interesting plot.
Tell Me Your Dreams- The author captured the psychological aspect of a person wonderfully in this intriguing thriller.
I mean those columns are there for those who want to use them. If you don’t, simply leave them blank. Mandatory columns are book title and pages, that’s it.Originally posted by: Moonstique
I understand the rating section in the sheet but why do we have a review section too? God forbid a girl (read me) is bad at reviews and upon that, to be able to write a short length one is even more difficult
Links are for those who are reading FFs or online fiction. You don’t need to add Amazon links
I saw a section named Links in the google sheet. Do we need to share Amazon's links of the books there?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I mean those columns are there for those who want to use them. If you don’t, simply leave them blank. Mandatory columns are book title and pages, that’s it.
I think people can write one sentence or two sentences for a book in the comments/review section instead of a full review of one paragraph. Am I right?
Sure. Write if you want to. Leave it blank if you don’t.
I think people can write one sentence or two sentences for a book in the comments/review section instead of a full review of one paragraph. Am I right?
Also comments don’t always have to be reviews. It can also be things like - Started this in April and continuing from page xyz in May, it can be personal notes - anything at all. Me - I like to review because I want to recall what I felt about the book much later, and just the star rating doesn’t tell me why I did or didn’t like it.
Yes. Only log pages you read in May in the May challenge. Whatever you finish in April should go in the April challenge.Lizzie I have started reading a book of 500+ pages..I won't be able to Finish the book before 30th April..Can I log the book with the page no like 200 pages for April and another 300 for May?
Chalo, at least someone commented on the namesThe new team names are good and interesting. The names are short and sweet.
. Thank you! 
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8