You wanted a tag if the challenge happened in May 👀
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
You wanted a tag if the challenge happened in May 👀
oh, I thought I signed up alreadyOriginally posted by: LizzieBennet
Tagging those who signed up for the April reading challenge!
The May reading challenge is here!

I am in for May. Definitely more free next month
20 + books for sure✌🏼
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Tagging those who signed up for the April reading challenge!
The May reading challenge is here!
Thank you for the tag! Please sign me up for 1-5 books again for May.
This challenge is bringing me back to my regular reading habit :)
i would love too... i couldn't complete the last month's challenge because of a personal reason... so this time i'd b continuing where i left off...Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Tagging those who signed up for the April reading challenge!
The May reading challenge is here!
You wanted a tag if the challenge happened in May 👀
Thanks bee but cant join😅
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
How many books do you think you'll be able to read in May?
I'll do 6 - 10!
When will we be split into teams?
sign me up for 1-5 booksOriginally posted by: LizzieBennet
Tagging those who signed up for the April reading challenge!
The May reading challenge is here!

Just wanted a clarification, even if i read 400 pages in april month, n then in may 600 pages then also we can get badge right?
Thanx for tagging me, dear 
I didn't participate as I thought one has to r e a d the books and that is something, I hardly achieve with the work I've to do.
However, now, if I understood the 1st post right, also audiobooks count and t h a t is something I regularly do (listening to the reading of books). The only problem I see is the page count as audio-books work with time stamps. How do I've to deal with that according to the premises of the contest?
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Thanks bee but cant join😅
Koi nahi... next month hua to wapas tag karungi 
IPL taking up your time? 
Koi nahi... next month hua to wapas tag karungi
IPL taking up your time?
Nope, ab to mai dekh bhi nhi rhi
Personal life is crazy🫠 upar se Shreya ka game.
Lets see thodi things settle ho then i might join in June.
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8