Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: minakrish
I just started watching yesterday's episode. As usual.. biased... Anirudh was the first to be eliminated.
Honestly, if they keep doing this nonsense.. they will loose viewership next season.
I stopped watching it long ago , they are biased ..every thing is staged...First time vising the forum since I read IF article thought of checking any discussion if it is happening...
I stopped watching the show after Biswaroops elimination.
Glad Priyangshu/Sneha didn’t win. Manasi, as annoying as her antics were is talented.
Congrats to Manashi! 
Sooooooo happy Sneha didnt win. (no offense to her fans)
But at least we got a female winner again. 
I was disappointed with Manushi's win....she is just drama!
.
In a way they both are right. Article covers what we have discussed/our thoughts during each episodes.
Indian Idol 15: Anirudh Suswaram, Adya Mishra accuse makers of cheating after Manasi Ghosh
.
In a way they both are right. Article covers what we have discussed/our thoughts during each episodes.
Not sure about Anirudh since I didn’t follow but Adya seriously she forget the favoritism she got she should be thankful because of her deserving people got eliminated early. She did not deserved to be a finalist. Also if she had problem then why she is still in Sony contracts. Should have left.