sign me up for the game
I want Gryffindor
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sign me up for the game
I want Gryffindor
Its famous used by all on this forum I also needed a decoding first its Dhukh Dard Peeda maybe invented by Itv viewers 


Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Its famous used by all on this forum I also needed a decoding first its Dhukh Dard Peeda maybe invented by Itv viewers
Dukh, dard, peeda likhne mein jo aanand ki prapti hoti hai woh ddp mein nahi🙂↔️
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Dukh, dard, peeda likhne mein jo aanand ki prapti hoti hai woh ddp mein nahi🙂↔️
Here I saw the shory term ddp a lot mainly Yrkkh forum and later elsewhere and got used to it..but true Dhukh Dard Peeda feels more authentic like you can feel the dard and peeda more 
I forgot about this thread.
Rank the houses. I cannot always ensure the first choice.
I forgot about this thread.
You can sign up you are good at all games!❤️
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Maybe we will be in the same group again and low key fight for tasks again and then at the end it will all be good after all those confusions..Who posted where,what,when? What are the rules..Later after it all ends we will say thanks and bye like last time.. still it was fun 🤣😂
We better call it stress wala fun 😂
Hinna
I will think about it 
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375