Lol I got Hufflepuff
But looking at question I got the feeling that's badi Shreya style questions 😄😄😄😄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lol I got Hufflepuff
But looking at question I got the feeling that's badi Shreya style questions 😄😄😄😄
When will this competition start?
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Lol I got Hufflepuff
But looking at question I got the feeling that's badi Shreya style questions 😄😄😄😄
Badhaai ho, you got the cute named house
Ek time ke baad I was ready to exit but fir came the question of cats
Have tomato too to hurl 🍅


Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5
When will this competition start?
On 11th April (well technically 12th April midnight).
But sis your two gifs are contradictory 😂
*sonorus* Welcome back students! After a successful Year 1 with all of you passing, it is time for Year 2 of Hogwarts Championship. It is time...
375