totally agreed yhm casting was something else only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
totally agreed yhm casting was something else only
Eww they're going to show Mihika is pregnant with Mihir's kid
..... Out of all this I bet komal will be the villain 
though I dont watch the show mihika had a miscarriage ig right
thats why she cries
the womens day epi...???
now again pregnant or she never miscarried??
Originally posted by: heyitsme12
though I dont watch the show mihika had a miscarriage ig right
thats why she cries
the womens day epi...???
now again pregnant or she never miscarried??
Te nahi mahit.... I saw clip on YT.. mala vatta Mihir will be father. Kahitari twist asel.
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Te nahi mahit.... I saw clip on YT.. mala vatta Mihir will be father. Kahitari twist asel.
I also remember Mihika having a abortion. The doc had called Mukta and told about it. But then I was watching it on and off, so not sure what is true state.
Originally posted by: khushi.khurana
I also remember Mihika having a abortion. The doc had called Mukta and told about it. But then I was watching it on and off, so not sure what is true state.
Didn't watch the show either..... but the title for today's episode is Mihir's shocking baby.... So it's Mihir's baby... Don't know how they did it, Maybe Harshvardhan lied or the writer simply forgot
just to see what reason they give i watched on yt
one baby is still there out of the twins conceived
he asa karan dilay
So Mihir will hide his child from Komal?
of course they need drama
if my guess goes right mukta will know then reveal
mg vahini tula mahit hot??again fam against mukta
Originally posted by: heyitsme12
of course they need drama
if my guess goes right mukta will know then reveal
mg vahini tula mahit hot??again fam against mukta
They Obv won't handle this like they have braincells.... Komal will be villain and they'd glorify an affair between Mihir Mihika. Emotional Affair or maybe lucky will marry Mihika.... He's sterile so readymade mul milel
Promo out https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLSaNXuShaA/?igsh=MWxqbHd6ZGpleDdpMQ== First Promo...
Here is the new show promo starting from 15 December. To compete with Tarini they are moving so fast. Looks like Pravaah knows their TRp will be...
Hey guys Here is the promo for another show on Zee Marathi: titled Tarini Seems it’s long time pending show jagdhatri that has been renamed as...
530