Main kyun pay karungi?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Main kyun pay karungi?
Nahiiiii aisa mat bolo
I know you're joking host ji.

To increase forum posts.
She's active in all game threads & not participating. 
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
To increase forum posts.
She's active in all game threads & not participating.
She comes to do timepass.
Oh really⦠is it?

She is like what Stan Lee was in Marvel movies ..He always had fun cameos here Chatterbox is on every game thread but rarely participates.. So a cameo too..thanks for making us laugh still..


9 responses out of 41β¦ baaki ke 32 log are probably gonna wait until closer to deadline.

On request of some members, the deadline has been extended. 
Deadline: 4th April - 6 pm IST
Hello shooting star
What are u shooting eh???
Why am I every where
Let me answer all questions in this one
Im omnipresent I remain in all threads
Why should anyone feel anything in this π€¨π
Why would host pay me .
No chance of host giving anything
You were told i come for time pass
That is truth
I rarely participate. Well main participant rahoon ya audience member Meri Marzi..π
Every one doesn't play or participate. Audience member also are there. So what. Problem kya hai reπ€¨π€¨π€¨
U say to increase post count
Arre Mera post increase ho ya kuch so what's the big deal..
Seriously I didn't find ur comment hilarious.π π
But then I don't want to give further answers
If my being on any game thread as non participant bothers anyone ....
Well.......
I don't have anything to say
Enjoy your games
The End π