Mujhe to sirf 13 hi mile ab nahi mil rhe hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe to sirf 13 hi mile ab nahi mil rhe hai
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Mujhe to sirf 13 hi mile ab nahi mil rhe hai
Kya pata utne hi hoβ¦

I thought 15 hoge kyuki baki round me 15 questions the na
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
I thought 15 hoge kyuki baki round me 15 questions the na
Ye bhi ho sakta haiβ¦
That means Mera guesswork almost correct Jaa Raha hai
ππππ
Originally posted by: chatterbox
That means Mera guesswork almost correct Jaa Raha hai
ππππ
Maine ye bhi nahi kahaβ¦
Koi baat nahi main tukka maar Rahi hun
Kal result aayega tab pata chalega
Isliye range jyada hi rakha πππ
Originally posted by: minakrish
Only 4 out of 41 people have sent in the responses for the Bonus Round.
I'll send it in the last hour after you remind me. 
I find it endearing when someone remembers me.

Why are you everywhere?
Tell me how much game hosts pay you. 
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
I'll send it in the last hour after you remind me.
I find it endearing when someone remembers me.
![]()
Chalo.. issi baat pe⦠No reminders.