Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/aspires_life/status/1907077894511178217?s=46
Now if we go back to rewatch old episodes, our perspectives will be so different and each scene & Talha will definitely look anew😍👌
Likewise cooldreams, am on the west coast so will have to resume my hikes just to get Talha and Roshi out of my head... 😊😊
Originally posted by: cooldreams
Me too😢 I’ll miss them terribly once the show ends. I will need a therapy, perhaps by finding a new hobby or resuming my gardening activities as the weather is getting warmer in the East coast😟
Talha felt a certain attraction towards Roshi... like unsiyat...
And the more he interacted with her, he realized there's more to this girl than what meets the eye... 🫠🫠
Originally posted by: cooldreams
https://x.com/aspires_life/status/1907077894511178217?s=46
Now if we go back to rewatch old episodes, our perspectives will be so different and each scene & Talha will definitely look anew😍👌
I wish they would.... we would love that...
Miracles do happen, who knows we might just be surprised... 🤩🤩
https://x.com/entrespire/status/1906896611751690510?s=46
Another parallel scenes😍👌
Inke parallels samajhne ke liye poora show dobara dekhna padega once it ends...
God, am a pakka nutcase 🤣🤣🤣 more than Talha I need therapy now... 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: cooldreams
https://x.com/entrespire/status/1906896611751690510?s=46
Another parallel scenes😍👌