Book Talk Reading Challenge April 2025 || RESULTS P.100||- Page 45

Reading Challenge

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

71.2k

Users

74

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

itsShonali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I is prepared!!smiley16smiley36

I have created a list of novels that I am planning to read in April and I am planing to read not 1k, not 2k, not even 5k or 7k but 10k pages because honestly 5k pages is a weekend thing for mesmiley37

a cartoon of maleficent holding a microphone with muahaha written below it

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

I is prepared!!smiley16smiley36

I have created a list of novels that I am planning to read in April and I am planing to read not 1k, not 2k, not even 5k or 7k but 10k pages because honestly 5k pages is a weekend thing for mesmiley37


Gayi bhains Paani mein! smiley19

Which team are you in? Unka toh Jeetna pukka lag raha hai!

EUMVDJX5WHIVZYGE thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Gayi bhains Paani mein! smiley19

Which team are you in? Unka toh Jeetna pukka lag raha hai!

She's in my team, Prose and Cons. smiley36

EUMVDJX5WHIVZYGE thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

I is prepared!!smiley16smiley36

I have created a list of novels that I am planning to read in April and I am planing to read not 1k, not 2k, not even 5k or 7k but 10k pages because honestly 5k pages is a weekend thing for mesmiley37

a cartoon of maleficent holding a microphone with muahaha written below it

My goodness! What are you? Are you really a human? smiley22

EUMVDJX5WHIVZYGE thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

I is prepared!!smiley16smiley36

I have created a list of novels that I am planning to read in April and I am planing to read not 1k, not 2k, not even 5k or 7k but 10k pages because honestly 5k pages is a weekend thing for mesmiley37

a cartoon of maleficent holding a microphone with muahaha written below it

How many novels will you read in April?

Moonstique thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: itsShonali

I is prepared!!smiley16smiley36

I have created a list of novels that I am planning to read in April and I am planing to read not 1k, not 2k, not even 5k or 7k but 10k pages because honestly 5k pages is a weekend thing for mesmiley37

a cartoon of maleficent holding a microphone with muahaha written below it

Novel padhna hai behen unme doobki nahi lagani😭

Btw I'll look forward to your reading log and pick a few books for myself smiley36

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonstique

But it depends on the book, no? I would end up sacrificing my sleep to read if the book is interestingsmiley37

When its a thriller that really intrigues me like Verity or The Boyfriend, i really want to do that, but I get too tired and doze off after max 2-3 chapters

itsShonali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Gayi bhains Paani mein! smiley19

Which team are you in? Unka toh Jeetna pukka lag raha hai!

There must be someone else who might also end up reading that much and maybe moresmiley36 Also, I am in Prose and Conssmiley36

@Bold - i hope that happenssmiley16smiley42

itsShonali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

My goodness! What are you? Are you really a human? smiley22

I am humansmiley36

It's just I love reading and spend almost all of my free time reading something.

itsShonali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

How many novels will you read in April?

Well, the list I have created has 34 novels in it so farsmiley36 but I am going to add more books in the list in case I ended up not liking a few and marking them as DNFsmiley36

Related Topics

Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 7 months ago

Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: SoupyTwist · 2 years ago

Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...

Expand ▼
Book Talk thumbnail

Posted by: Butterscotch11 · 8 months ago

What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".