Laughter chef promo is out
https://x.com/abyan9216/status/1903868920886600160?s=46&t=3WoiHtpTBfojdNi7r9Z9KQ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laughter chef promo is out
https://x.com/abyan9216/status/1903868920886600160?s=46&t=3WoiHtpTBfojdNi7r9Z9KQ
Liked the Adnan version , seemed more natural
Ayesha and her laughing during romantic scenes! 😂
This version would have resulted in creation of
thread
Girl is so awkward
I wonder what will happen when actual romance track would begin

I guess she meant as Mannat feeling awkward not Ayesha 
I guess she meant as Mannat feeling awkward not Ayesha
We get it. But Ayesha herself is a little awkward in filming such scenes which is understandable.
Originally posted by: shiro_shinchan
We get it. But Ayesha herself is a little awkward in filming such scenes which is understandable.
I believe Adnan mentioned in one of his interviews, romantic scenes are the most difficult to shoot for him aswell 😂. So, looks like both of them are alike 
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Ayesha Singh AT Lets share our love and appreciation for Ayesha / Mannat here
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
31