Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I think apart from Dadi jaan and Chaman Bua, nobody even thought about Shariq after Roshi got married.
Abid uncle like- Mere bete ka ghar basta, Shariq bhai sasta...
@bold: I wanna do this naara in public.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I think apart from Dadi jaan and Chaman Bua, nobody even thought about Shariq after Roshi got married.
Abid uncle like- Mere bete ka ghar basta, Shariq bhai sasta...
@bold: I wanna do this naara in public.
Isko hi bolte hai, thali ke baingan😂😋 Kab kaise paltey kisi ko pata nahi😍😂
Trending at No. 1 in India, No.2 in Pak, completed 10 million in 15 hrs and there is not a single post from HumTV.
Just imaging if we would have got this scene in front angle.

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Oh great. So it's some professional course? These computer classes?
Yes But My Course Is Basic I Have Joined Computer Classes On December Last Year & My Course Got Completed On Early Feb But I'm Still Going For My Revisions After That I'll Join Cooking Classes On Early April
Aaj director ne kuch bakwas ki mai uska khoon kardungi.
Agree 💯 Ahaneer's next project should’ve a completely new storyline, drama, and characters, with an emphasis on equal ages but distinct challenges👍👌 There’s so much potential & their on-screen. Chemistry is too hot to handle😍👌
iss baar Nadia camera angle ko gaali deti nazar ayegi in drama reviewOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Trending at No. 1 in India, No.2 in Pak, completed 10 million in 15 hrs and there is not a single post from HumTV.

kar hi Dena mujhe car se utarne wale scene bhi gussa aaya tha
