Congratulations to u too Nish.. I think we all got a good gudbye gift❤️
I think I got my goodbye gift
Thank you all guys for making the 1 year thread a success
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations to u too Nish.. I think we all got a good gudbye gift❤️
I think I got my goodbye gift
Thank you all guys for making the 1 year thread a success
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Guys Armaan will be seriously hurt in the blast but will live
Blast?? What blast?? 
Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson
I am sad for Shivani, I don't like Rohit but I am feeling bad for him but Shivani one hit me, poor lady lost years of her life and now 🤷♀️ such a tragic life
She is such a nice actor compared to that vidya! This is so unfair! They could make shivani permanent and kill off that vidya instead 
Lost veterans called this when the damn Gen started
tune mujhe veteran bana Diya ..
but seriously sitara kitni baar ghum S1 and Imlie S1 ko copy karoge bore nahi hote
The fact that Rohit Poddar lived this long is a massive thing for the show
Sach mein but once this surrogate track started with IPL it was
Armaan ko "maa" mil jayega & vidya ko "beta" mil jayega. Ek teer se do nishane lagaya hain iss baar
Gul keeps redoing the same things. Same props, same story, same characters. It's boring for me now. I've seen everything. Asad, Shivaay, Maan, ASR, etc.
Congratulations to u too Nish.. I think we all got a good gudbye gift❤️
Same here, news came in the evening.. Small mercies..
Originally posted by: theromanticcrap
Blast?? What blast??
Cylinder blast itseems which kills Rohit and shivani !
Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Watch Zyada Maat Udd. It's a nice, breezy show. No evil saas. No cruel family. No baccha baccha
Also, watch Adolescence. AMAZING!!!
I watched it today. Adolescence, I mean. Loved it.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3