
So much negativity in one event
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

So much negativity in one event
I don't expect anything from this show or creators
Originally posted by: Aslesha99
Armaan may have closed it, but it will restart for Ruhi again once Rohit dies. Armaan will never love Ruhi, but she will go crazy behind him. She will probably place a condition in front of Abhira to choose between Armaan and the baby.
I feel Abhimaan's surrogate baby and Daksh (if both babies live) will be raised by Armaan and Ruhi, while Abhira will raise their second child alone.
Uthne saare bache ek saath abhiman ka nhi aayega. I don't think complete ghum copy hei. And why will arman separate from abhira.
Surrogacy in yrkkh

Forgot that he only picks super chat 💰 questions 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
lemme start watching gul's daayan wala show
Watch Zyada Maat Udd. It's a nice, breezy show. No evil saas. No cruel family. No baccha baccha
Also, watch Adolescence. AMAZING!!!
There's something in my mind but I won't say it right now, saving it for Gen 5 (If there is any, I think Gen 4 will end in a happy ending and Rishta will end like Savi's story)
Remember I already told you we never know when they will destroy the ship. Atleast before destroying the ship they could give our happy episodes. The scenes I wanted for abhira are a dream now. If they could show ruhi hospitalized why not abhira. She is not made of iron. 😭😭. I hate how negative manifestations come true. But wishes and desires don't come true. And 40 mins episodes to troll the audience that we will give long episodes but not what you want 😞😞😞
There might be two options.
1. That man who bought ruhi's video message to armaan will be blackmailing ruhi. (I know it sounds odd that him blackmailing ruhi after all this time, but more illogical things than this happens in this show) So ruhi will wanna tell rohit everything before he finds out from that man.
2. As some are assuming, ruhi will miscarry abhimaan's baby in ganghor dhamaka. She will feel devastated for not being able to protect that baby and will herself blurt out the truth in guilt that how she ruined abhimaan's wedding infront of rohit.
Most likely first one will happen. Chances for second one is less. Anyways, ruhit's score will setting down once rohit's bachcha kaand will be revealed. But only abhimaan will suffer sandwiched between them. 🤦♀️
Crazy to just kill off two member in a blink 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3