I feel like shair will definitely replace Aye Dil as Aye Dil crossed 20th episodes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel like shair will definitely replace Aye Dil as Aye Dil crossed 20th episodes
Balle balle balle balle Shair Will Finally Replace Aye Dil
https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/1151498746989915/
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Balle balle balle balle Shair Will Finally Replace Aye Dil
https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/1151498746989915/
Parwarish 7pm drama hoga & it will replace Naqaab & Naqaab will be shifted to 10pm I think. Naqaab se TRP nahi mil rahi to usy 10pm par shift kar denge I think.
Originally posted by: L5UQI7ZNBFGVXWBO
Parwarish 7pm drama hoga & it will replace Naqaab & Naqaab will be shifted to 10pm I think. Naqaab se TRP nahi mil rahi to usy 10pm par shift kar denge I think.
No it's confirmed to come on 8 PM Naqaab just recently began so no chance BTW sawera nadeem, shamim hilaly doesn't do daily soaps
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Balle balle balle balle Shair Will Finally Replace Aye Dil
https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/1151498746989915/
How do you folks know this is a 8 pm drama and not a 7 pm daily soap? Mayiri used to be a 7 pm show too.
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
How do you folks know this is a 8 pm drama and not a 7 pm daily soap? Mayiri used to be a 7 pm show too.
I've checked it's star cast and it's bigger sawera nadeem, vaneeza Ahmed, shamim hilaly etc also story is not a daily soap type the story is similar to rockstar and The idol which I wanted and finally Fahad is giving a musical drama and shikwa is confirmed to replace bharam
Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99
Savera just did a daily soap for Geo- ek lafz zindagi. Only mega stars like Mahira Wahaj Bilal Abbas they cant do daily baki sab kabhi na kabhi kar jate hain dailies
That was years ago but she's a bigger star in the 90s and 00s her recent drama bismil is a blockbuster
Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99
I feel like Ary is holding back Sher drama as its their only big drama apart from Manto Nahi hon Also Ary might be wanting to cash in on popularity of Aina Asif too as her drama Judwaa is a very big hit
Aina asif's drama Judwa is a big hit on YT but on tv it has performed average. Also it became hit on YT not because of Aina but because of the concept of Judwaa. Lekin ye drama ARY par hai to TRP to le hi aayega aur Mayi ri ki jodi hai to YT par bhi hit ho jaye.