Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is Danish having an upcoming drama ??
No way he and Sarah are paired they will look good together BTW I cannot believe it
Wow I wanted to see them together.
New pairing. I like it❤️❤️. Sarah should improve her dilague delivery though. I couldn't watch her in Abdullapur ka Devdas.
New pairing. I like it❤️❤️. Sarah should improve her dilague delivery though. I couldn't watch her in Abdullapur ka Devdas.
I hope the writer for this drama is sanam mehdi
Directed by aehsun Talish and written by zanjabeel 
https://www.facebook.com/100063572184400/posts/998536212275442/?app=fbl
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Directed by aehsun Talish and written by zanjabeel
https://www.facebook.com/100063572184400/posts/998536212275442/?app=fbl
Zanjabeel patni ko chor key pati ko grab kia 
That's it! I am outOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Directed by aehsun Talish and written by zanjabeel
https://www.facebook.com/100063572184400/posts/998536212275442/?app=fbl
That's it! I am out
Same here Aehsun Talish and Zanjabeel are both mediocre in terms of directions and writing