I remember watching this in 2017 didn't even get past the first 30 seconds of the video
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I remember watching this in 2017 didn't even get past the first 30 seconds of the video
Friends is like another one of mediocre level ultra hyped show. Never watched anything apart from some forceful memes. Other shows that are popular are actually good. Like TBBT, B99, Office.Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Never watched indian version of friends
Fact is even friends was a mid show compared to Seinfeld , 30 rock , cheers , b99 and office
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I remember watching this in 2017 didn't even get past the first 30 seconds of the video
I saw only 10 secs 

Cant imagine friends this way
Btw are we spamming?
This thread ka last round deadline is tonight
So this chatting allowed??
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Friends is like another one of mediocre level ultra hyped show. Never watched anything apart from some forceful memes. Other shows that are popular are actually good. Like TBBT, B99, Office.
Rest of the list was good but TBBT?
Originally posted by: chatterbox
I saw only 10 secs
Cant imagine friends this way
Btw are we spamming?
This thread ka last round deadline is tonight
So this chatting allowed??
No idea
Not going to post anything in this thread for the next 24 hrs
Yes. The only English show I have watched. It's very good compared to all the other forceful BS.
You haven't watched?
Young Sheldon is better than TBBT IMO

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Watch friends in Punjabi dub
Anything dubbed sounds funny
Yeh toh seedhe English se Punjabi hai🫠
You’ll not be here to discuss sheep answersOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
No idea
Not going to post anything in this thread for the next 24 hrs

Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Young Sheldon is better than TBBT IMO
Chalo ek naam toh aaya jo maine dekha hai🙃
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633