Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Pookie Snaaps?
Never thought someone will use this term for me
@snakes
Humaara aatank kabhi tha bhi nahi, kaafi jaanwar hai iss zoo mein uske liye🙂↔️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Pookie Snaaps?
Never thought someone will use this term for me
@snakes
Humaara aatank kabhi tha bhi nahi, kaafi jaanwar hai iss zoo mein uske liye🙂↔️
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Okay kalesh free khatarnak saanps with hum saath saath hai unity vibes..But when I see your cute posts praising each other and the banter the word pookie comes up in mind sorry kya karein cuties dil jeet liya🥺🤣💕🎀
Rattlesnakes naam hai baas...real snakes nahi hai koi yaha
Who is this cutie? ☺️🥰
I have watched few clips of its first episode and it’s so badOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
Never watched indian version of friends
Fact is even friends was a mid show compared to Seinfeld , 30 rock , cheers , b99 and office
https://youtu.be/DPeyPJtSIc8?feature=shared esp at 3:18 when Indian Rachel makes her entry in bridal dress 

Yeah , writing was mid but casting was good IMO
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
I have watched few clips of its first episode and it’s so bad
https://youtu.be/DPeyPJtSIc8?feature=shared esp at 3:18 when Indian Rachel makes her entry in bridal dress
Yeah , writing was mid but casting was good IMO
Everyday you learn something new from IF, jaise ki the existence of this show
Rattlesnakes naam hai baas...real snakes nahi hai koi yaha
![]()
Who is this cutie? ☺️🥰
Tu toh kehti hai "I don't like kdrama actors " ..But yeh dekho this cutie won your heart too it's Song Kang your teammate Bhavi's fav too 🥰😄


They mindlessly copied American concepts in an Indian show of course it didn’t workOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Indian version of friends was horrible
Scene by scene copied
It just didn't work
I was like what the hell is it

They should have used a chai ki tapri as their daily meeting spot instead of cafe
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
I have watched few clips of its first episode and it’s so bad
https://youtu.be/DPeyPJtSIc8?feature=shared esp at 3:18 when Indian Rachel makes her entry in bridal dress
Yeah , writing was mid but casting was good IMO
I had watched this during covid and it was okayish kinda cringe at times well they atleast tried
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
They mindlessly copied American concepts in an Indian show of course it didn’t work
They should have used a chai ki tapri as their daily meeting spot instead of cafe
![]()
Ha ha chai ki tapri
I think this show had 20 odd episodes
Indianised version but still silly copy paste
Watch friends in Punjabi dub
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Watch friends in Punjabi dub
Now this is even worse
Original but dubbed 😄😄😄
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633