To err is to jinx 💜
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
To err is to jinx 💜
Originally posted by: Maharani69
This site's algo didn't deem your admin slander as inappropriate? It loves you
I used the word love. It got confused. Besides, I've made fun of him on his threads and he and his minions just laughed.

Originally posted by: Maharani69
what is this 5 word nonsense
Their great plan is to delete every post that has less than 4 words. (Yeah right, that's all you delete). Isliye ye nonsense. Posting ka sara maza kharaab kar diya.
He should also implement a 10-word limit on the whiny essay writers. 💜Originally posted by: DobbyDeol
Their great plan is to delete every post that has less than 4 words. (Yeah right, that's all you delete). Isliye ye nonsense. Posting ka sara maza kharaab kar diya.
I can't indulge in Vijay slander for 10 business days because I love my new color! 🥰Originally posted by: DobbyDeol
I used the word love. It got confused. Besides, I've made fun of him on his threads and he and his minions just laughed.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
He should also implement a 10-word limit on the whiny essay writers. 💜
Nahi karega. These essayists are his rozi roti.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I can't indulge in Vijay slander for 10 business days because I love my new color! 🥰
And I still need 880 posts to get rid of mine. Just gonna take me like 10000 years.🧐
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXoG9ztD--z/?igsh=MWJibWlneTFjbTduMA==
0