Okay Nishita...thank you once again for confirming.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Okay Nishita...thank you once again for confirming.
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Okay Nishita...thank you once again for confirming.
Your Most Welcome This Was A Fun Contest

Hello QD🥰 When will you announce the results?
We are waiting for the result.
Soon, hopefully in a few days. Still waiting for some judges' scores. As soon as I receive them, I will announce the results.Hello QD🥰 When will you announce the results?
We are waiting for the result.
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Soon, hopefully in a few days. Still waiting for some judges' scores. As soon as I receive them, I will announce the results.
I was about to ask .. actually forgot about the contest itself 