Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Not kiara making fan edits
She is still child
...How makers are showing them married I don't know
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Not kiara making fan edits
She is still child
...How makers are showing them married I don't know
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Not kiara making fan edits



Kiara is the only reason I'm tolerating Abhir, her not just accepting their reality is pissing Abhir off and I love it 
Just watched the ep!! Abhimaan scene was so cute
What the hell? VV getting WW 

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k