Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Tumhe kisi ne dare diya hai kya to post this after every 3 months??
Mere emotions ka mazak mat udao samaj gayi
maine genuine goodbye bol rahi hu, dil se😌
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Tumhe kisi ne dare diya hai kya to post this after every 3 months??
Is ladki ko na daure padte hai - that's why she keeps scaring us after every 3 months.
Waise I don't get it, bachcha track is the one track where those 2 are together & fighting against the world saath main. Usme kya problem hai
Why scared, if you like the track continue, but I am not very pleased with the new spoilers....and anyway I always told na baccha track starts and I am out
What track that's the thing, I don't know what's happening
I tried not to read all the spoilers or watch bts, I just find it safe to listen to Raj cause I'm not seeing it. I now from Raj there will be a 3 months leap and IVF

Treat others with kindness
Mere emotions ka mazak mat udao samaj gayi
maine genuine goodbye bol rahi hu, dil se😌
Chill Karo yaar.
Most
of us are here for the members and not the show. Mai toh sirf Mazaak udane aur Phupha Sa ke liye aati hun.
Why scared, if you like the track continue, but I am not very pleased with the new spoilers....and anyway I always told na baccha track starts and I am out
I don't get it. You stayed for that horrible Vidya ka jail track & Abhimaan seperation, but will leave in bachcha track when they're together - yeh kaisa logic hai
Mere emotions ka mazak mat udao samaj gayi
maine genuine goodbye bol rahi hu, dil se😌

........ab aur kya bolu ????
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Is ladki ko na daure padte hai - that's why she keeps scaring us after every 3 months.
Waise I don't get it, bachcha track is the one track where those 2 are together & fighting against the world saath main. Usme kya problem hai
Tum bohot bholi ho aps
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3