YRKKH BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread #106- Page 3

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

82.4k

Users

53

Likes

7.5k

Frequent Posters

enigmaticw thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
#21
Lavzzzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#22

What am I reading? Is the surrogacy track true? I thought I had a bad dream!

AnashqU thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Is this your spin on Tanu sense of humor smiley7

No Rani, I am done with the show now, I'll enjoy the remaining fun epsidoes and then I am out of here. Tanu ke saath fun karne I'll comesmiley37

Edited by AnashqU - 1 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: AnashqU

No Rani, I am done with the show now, I'll enjoy the remaining fun epsidoes and then I am out of here.

Now I'm scare, even Raj is late to his live

AnashqU thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Now I'm scare, even Raj is late to his live

Why scared, if you like the track continue, but I am not very pleased with the new spoilers....and anyway I always told na baccha track starts and I am outsmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Team Maira

Posted: 1 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: AnashqU

So its a goodbye guys, it was indeed a great fun to be a part of this awesome thread and had a good amount of laughs until we meet again in a new showsmiley27

a cartoon cat says bye friend lol with a yellow smiley face

Yaar ruk jao. First let all the episodes we love come out and finish, uske baad chale jaana

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: AnashqU

So its a goodbye guys, it was indeed a great fun to be a part of this awesome thread and had a good amount of laughs until we meet again in a new showsmiley27

a cartoon cat says bye friend lol with a yellow smiley face

Tumhe kisi ne dare diya hai kya to post this after every 3 months??

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".