YRKKH BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread #106- Page 4

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

82.4k

Users

53

Likes

7.5k

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Tumhe kisi ne dare diya hai kya to post this after every 3 months??

Mere emotions ka mazak mat udao samaj gayismiley7 maine genuine goodbye bol rahi hu, dil se😌

Apsvenky thumbnail

Team Maira

Posted: 1 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Tumhe kisi ne dare diya hai kya to post this after every 3 months??

Is ladki ko na daure padte hai - that's why she keeps scaring us after every 3 months.

Waise I don't get it, bachcha track is the one track where those 2 are together & fighting against the world saath main. Usme kya problem haismiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Why scared, if you like the track continue, but I am not very pleased with the new spoilers....and anyway I always told na baccha track starts and I am outsmiley36

What track that's the thing, I don't know what's happening

I tried not to read all the spoilers or watch bts, I just find it safe to listen to Raj cause I'm not seeing it. I now from Raj there will be a 3 months leap and IVF

Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#36

1000123522.jpg

Treat others with kindness

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 1 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Mere emotions ka mazak mat udao samaj gayismiley7 maine genuine goodbye bol rahi hu, dil se😌

Chill Karo yaar. smiley31Most smiley31of us are here for the members and not the show. Mai toh sirf Mazaak udane aur Phupha Sa ke liye aati hun.

Apsvenky thumbnail

Team Maira

Posted: 1 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Why scared, if you like the track continue, but I am not very pleased with the new spoilers....and anyway I always told na baccha track starts and I am outsmiley36

I don't get it. You stayed for that horrible Vidya ka jail track & Abhimaan seperation, but will leave in bachcha track when they're together - yeh kaisa logic haismiley44

Visszz thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Mere emotions ka mazak mat udao samaj gayismiley7 maine genuine goodbye bol rahi hu, dil se😌

1000123007.jpg

........ab aur kya bolu ????

AnashqU thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Is ladki ko na daure padte hai - that's why she keeps scaring us after every 3 months.

Waise I don't get it, bachcha track is the one track where those 2 are together & fighting against the world saath main. Usme kya problem haismiley44

Tum bohot bholi ho aps

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".