Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
I cannot stop laughing at your meltdown. Tum toh aise react kar rahi ho jaise you have been asked to have the kid in place of Abhira
i would have literally stabbed myself
didn’t you know ..they wrote the track only after seeing my posthttps://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-to-take-a-minor-leap_219177
Doctors suggest surrogacy, you were on point Rocks

Nishi is well prepared. Pehle se hi siggy change kar li

The thing is.. I'd take you seriously but then I see your siggy before I read Ur words and pffff... All I can manage is a big hearty laugh at your sad, self-induced state
I DO NOT DESERVE THIS

Originally posted by: nivedha_123
You are the only good soul out here
I did not watch last few epis yet..will catch up soon.
Nothing confirmed on baccha track right?!
Well there is this, jisko lekar kaafi bada bawaal hua tha
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-to-take-a-minor-leap_219177
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
didn’t you know ..they wrote the track only after seeing my post
Ya inspiring writers
, but you were so on point never know they may go the way you said
writers lack ideas
Guys…thank you so much for the love and the vote of confidence ..I am overwhelmed …I wasn’t planning on quitting the forum altogether ..just didn’t want my speculation to become a source of panic or pain for anyone ..baaki I am always for having fun .,and I believe that trolling this show and its makers is also fun ..sadly not everyone seems to agree ..so a lifetime disclaimer …don’t take any of my posts seriously ..,and those who can’t see a mocking post for what it is, please assume that my posts are just not meant for you 🙏🏼
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3