Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Koi Derry Girl ko sambhalo.. Warna naya thread ka request abhi karna padega..
Well she did warn that she was going to get even more insufferable, so this is just the teaser
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Koi Derry Girl ko sambhalo.. Warna naya thread ka request abhi karna padega..
Well she did warn that she was going to get even more insufferable, so this is just the teaser
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Tu toh rehne hi de. Tere hi nakshe kadam pe cha rahi hai woh
![]()
Aur Pinky madam - this is absolutely not done


YA'LL ARE SO MEAN 
I will virtually beat you if this is a prank

Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Koi Derry Girl ko sambhalo.. Warna naya thread ka request abhi karna padega..
NAHI SAMBHLA MEREKO 
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-to-take-a-minor-leap_219177
Doctors suggest surrogacy, you were on point Rocks
The thing is.. I'd take you seriously but then I see your siggy before I read Ur words and pffff... All I can manage is a big hearty laugh at your sad, self-induced state 

Shubh shubh bolo - kuch logon ka aage wale spoilers ko lekar already meltdown ho raha hai & you are talking about the P word for tomorrow's episode already
Waise he picks her up as uske paon main chot lagi hai
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
The only thing that is confirmed is that kal Armaan Abhira ko godi me uthayega & hospital lekar jaayega
You are the only good soul out here 

I did not watch last few epis yet..will catch up soon.
Nothing confirmed on baccha track right?! 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3