Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Does anyone know what the 3 upcoming daily soaps are ?
Bughz Starring Fahad Sheikh
Untitled Maya Khan Drama For Geo
Untitled Moomal Drama with Maria Malik
Among all channels, content wise Hum tv is doing best Job so she desreves this appreciation.
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Bughz Starring Fahad Sheikh
Untitled Maya Khan Drama For Geo
Untitled Moomal Drama with Maria Malik
Fahad sheikh drama on which channel??
Among all channels, content wise Hum tv is doing best Job so she desreves this appreciation.
Apart from her controversies momina is doing great job but my favourite producer is mostly moomal because her dramas has good balance momina ka I'm skeptical btw it's a long story to us baat pe chup rhna theek hai
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Apart from her controversies momina is doing great job but my favourite producer is mostly moomal because her dramas has good balance momina ka I'm skeptical btw it's a long story to us baat pe chup rhna theek hai
But Momina is head of channel. I think She takes decisions for all dramas. Momal is not a big producer.
But Momina is head of channel. I think She takes decisions for all dramas. Moomal is not a big producer.
Ik but after hearing Abu Aleeha's interview about influencers casting i feel like momina is doing that i wish she learnt from Kadwani by casting mostly outsiders and theatre actors also ahad worked because of his acting skills and his theatre acting experience despite being a nepo kid which I really apepreciate about that
BTW now I am ending this topic for all at once
Oh ok what about for geo after Ramadan and Eid ?Originally posted by: anikamathur
Bughz Starring Fahad Sheikh
Untitled Maya Khan Drama For Geo
Untitled Moomal Drama with Maria Malik
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Oh ok what about for geo after Ramadan and Eid ?
They might release humraaz after eid