Sandy these questions 
Q8 and Q10... I can already imagine the chaos 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sandy these questions 
Q8 and Q10... I can already imagine the chaos 
All of them total chaos 😂😂😂
Sandy khabardar last round tough nahi rakhna
Simple rakho yaar
Is sheep mein dimaag lagaya hi nahi
Except personal touch de diya ek do ko 😂😂
Oh Round 3 is here i will check later.
Kis kis ne holi nahi kheli hai, yaar holi is the fun festival. Bahoot majha aata hai.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Happy Women's Day to all the wonderful ladies here.
Roar like a fierce lioness
.Bhigaa billaa lion
Happy Women Days To All Lovely Friends
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Kis kis ne holi nahi kheli hai, yaar holi is the fun festival. Bahoot majha aata hai.
Haina, mujhe sadma lag gaya yeh sunke
Thank you
8th is the d first question I framed 
Don know if I will host sheep game in future
If I did will try come up with more funny questions and answers 
I used to play Holi yrs ago
After that I quit
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Now I'm really curious, kitne logo ne holi nahi kheli hai
Me I Never Played Holi
Just Watched Them On Tv
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
251