U all wanna sign up? See page 1 for details.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
U all wanna sign up? See page 1 for details.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Aa jao bey. Aur aapne dushmano aur doston dono ke le kar aao.
Remember to sign up but also choose your 2 team choices (names in first post).
My first choice is purple team
If I dont get that one then put me in red but youll also get a punch from me
U all wanna play? See page 1 for details
Originally posted by: SoniRita
U all wanna sign up? See page 1 for details.
Please sign me up
Teams I prefer
Blue bears
Purple panther
Thanks for the tags Soni and Shreya!
I like Blue so Blue Bears.💙
Purple panthers 💜
Are you all ready to make some unforgettable memories for Holi…again?😝😂😂
Have added in the earlier post itself.
Sign me up
Teams I prefer
The Yellow Yaks
The Green Gorillas
Hope I get to play full game
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Sign me up
Teams I prefer
The Yellow Yaks
The Green Gorillas
Hope I get to play full game
Have will power to finish it...