Yeah most of the ans i got from here like 2nd, 3rd, 5th n 6thOriginally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
I also found this link when I was searching Q3 answer. Isme se Q2 ka answer likh diya
n ya i found it after searching for 3rd tooBigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah most of the ans i got from here like 2nd, 3rd, 5th n 6thOriginally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
I also found this link when I was searching Q3 answer. Isme se Q2 ka answer likh diya
n ya i found it after searching for 3rd tooDownloading this article. Quite informative, even through such games one can learn lot of things about our culture
. Thanks for sharing it
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
R2 toh nahi complete kar paayi, R3 kab aane waala hai?
I ll post in by tonight
Making a banner , will complete in sometime 
I actually got Q2 wrong. Pehle hi answer Likh diye and didn't bother looking into that link for no2 since I already answered that.Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
I also found this link when I was searching Q3 answer. Isme se Q2 ka answer likh diya

Also what were the songs? 
I didn't even try.
Song one from kati patang movie
Aaj na chhodenge
Song 2 from Mangal Pandey movie
Holi aayi hai.
The lyrics mention in question come in middle Paras or whatever it's called
Song 1 Aaj na chhodenge
Song 2 Holi aayi hai from Mangal Pandey
Completed 7 book covers in total for FFG contest 

I finally completed 
OK working on this round now
This has to be d highest number of entries I sent for a contest . I tried to maintain d quality in all d banners. Rest is up to judges
Seven completed Seven 
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
This has to be d highest number of entries I sent for a contest . I tried to maintain d quality in all d banners. Rest is up to judges
Seven completed Seven
Saat banner paar karke saat aa gayi hamare pass 😂😂
Seriously sandy how r u managing so many things at a time 🤔
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
251