Originally posted by: sharadrocks
On the topic of coffee or tea, anyone here drinks or used to drink Bournvita 🙈
I did. Actually I can still drink it. It's a tasty beverage option 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
On the topic of coffee or tea, anyone here drinks or used to drink Bournvita 🙈
I did. Actually I can still drink it. It's a tasty beverage option 
I used to it drink it earlier years ago during childhood by adding in milk....
I used to drink it adding in my morning tea
I drank Bournvita even after becoming an adult 🙈
I used to it drink it earlier years ago during childhood by adding in milk....
I drink everything - tea, coffee, milk. I am not addicted to any of it. Like it's good to have early morning coffee. Paar nahi milega toh bhi chalega types
yeh tax kiskey account se pay kar raha hai 
Originally posted by: elizamerin
Yeah me used to drink it till I reach high school.I asked my dad to buy boost because that it was more famous and in ads but he brought me Bournvita
First I used Bournvita then it changed to boost..
Ye kaise pay karega ?????
did he just pay for the property tax of PH? where did he magically get this money from now
since by the end of the video hes still looking for a job 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
On the topic of coffee or tea, anyone here drinks or used to drink Bournvita 🙈
I used to drink strawberry milk. You get some powder. Can't remember the brand. 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3