Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
My sister used to be like that.No,tea,coffee or milk.And People in my family used find it not normal then
Now She drink black tea once in a day
Originally posted by: enigmaticw
I don't drink tea, coffee at anyone's place
I only drink coffee when my mood is not ok or in a good mood
You don't like coffee made by anyone else? 
So, only when happy or sad? 

Is they worrying that fam went to meet Abhimaan ...???
On the topic of coffee or tea, anyone here drinks or used to drink Bournvita 🙈
yes, you 're rightOriginally posted by: ThePinkPanther
You don't like coffee made by anyone else?
So, only when happy or sad?


Originally posted by: sharadrocks
On the topic of coffee or tea, anyone here drinks or used to drink Bournvita 🙈

Bachpan mein
, but I like horlicks😋
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
On the topic of coffee or tea, anyone here drinks or used to drink Bournvita 🙈
I used to it drink it earlier years ago in school time by adding in milk....
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
On the topic of coffee or tea, anyone here drinks or used to drink Bournvita 🙈
Yeah me used to drink it till I reach high school.I asked my dad to buy boost because that it was more famous and in ads but he brought me Bournvita 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3