Congratulations Sidkiara 
Exhilarated for them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations Sidkiara 
Exhilarated for them.
Hey I’m game for Sid 2.0
U think will be a baby girl or boy?
Baby girl for Sidkiara
. Dadi Amma Supremacy

Congrats to them , they will make great parents!
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
I don’t know. It’s too early anyway, but I know some people guess from how the belly is shaped, and I just have no clue in that regard.
We all obviously wish for a healthy baby. But Sid becoming a girl dad would be nice to watch.
I want them to have a BOY 
Too many ppl are having GIRLS, so a BOY will be a welcome change 
P.S. So happy for them.
Congratulations to the couple. 💖 Can’t wait to see the kid 
There are people saying the future names and one said: call it Sidra 😂 Sidra is an alcoholic bottle name here 😅💀💀💀
So happy. I thought she was too career oriented. Yesterday after her public appearance, someone has commented in insta, if she's pregnant?
I thought she had signed a lot of movies and won't plan etc. she's the busiest actress now after Rashmika.
Anyways so happy for her and Sid and their parents.💖💖💖
Ekta Kapoor's comment s too good.

Congratulations to the couple.
Guessing it’s gonna be a June-July baby?
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148