I’m so happy and excited for them 🥰
https://www.instagram.com/p/DMJ8hQbqCnk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DGnAatCoZpe/
I’m so happy and excited for them 🥰
https://www.instagram.com/p/DMJ8hQbqCnk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DGnAatCoZpe/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So happy for them. Congratulations to the couple. 💖💖
I guess in retrospect, this was a hint

And this was an even bigger hint from today

I'm going to be an aunt 😂🥰🥳🥳
U think will be a baby girl or boy?
U think will be a baby girl or boy?
I don’t know. It’s too early anyway, but I know some people guess from how the belly is shaped, and I just have no clue in that regard
.
We all obviously wish for a healthy baby. But Sid becoming a girl dad would be nice to watch.
I'm going to be an aunt 😂🥰🥳🥳
You are too nice. I kind of wanted to say I’m gonna be a step mom
, but hesitated.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
I don’t know. It’s too early anyway, but I know some people guess from how the belly is shaped, and I just have no clue in that regard.
We all obviously wish for a healthy baby. But Sid becoming a girl dad would be nice to watch.
But bollywood is full of baby girls now I want a boy 😌
Congratulation To Siddharth & Kiara❤️
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
148