YRKKH BTS, SM updates & Spoilers Thread #100- Page 98

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

79.9k

Users

47

Likes

8.5k

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Screen Detective 2 Participant Thumbnail Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/rajithacr4/status/1894351751853347220

this also never aired right? they shot it for fun and giggles smiley22

awards ke ad ke liye shoot kiya tha na yesmiley5
592169 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
enigmaticw thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

sometimes I really cant believe that I actually sat through the episodes at that time

well, at this point mein bach gayi thi. I used to watch abhira's scenes that character attracted me to watch. After rohit entered I started watching continuously and landed upon here. It's great, I don't have regrets that I didn't sat through the episodes at that timesmiley36

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 20 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".