Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
yaar I used to find this look so annoying but aab woh din bhi suhaney lagtey hai

https://x.com/Abhimaanaaira/status/1894346840910565500?t=8dpCjbrCseGVl4kdK0eRHQ&s=19
Ok I need full on romance track now
this reminds me that they actually did some animated stuff for Gul's horror show.
rishta ko bhi thoda budget donate kar de
This one was hilarious. He really does sound like a haathi or donkey
sometimes I really cant believe that I actually sat through the episodes at that time
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
sometimes I really cant believe that I actually sat through the episodes at that time
Neither can I. Especially with the Rumaal cringe
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
sometimes I really cant believe that I actually sat through the episodes at that time
I didn't.. but I did.. so I know what you mean..
and now I'm feeling sad for myself..
https://x.com/rajithacr4/status/1894351751853347220
this also never aired right? they shot it for fun and giggles 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3