I know. Being a moderator of the show doesn’t necessarily mean we watch the show.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know. Being a moderator of the show doesn’t necessarily mean we watch the show.
Being with you felt like watching Bigg Boss—constant fights, unnecessary drama, and I should’ve walked out sooner!
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
You act like the FL, but let’s be real—you wouldn’t even get a name in the cast list.

Nautanki bandh karo Maria bahu aur rasode mein jaake cooker chadha biryani bana while I binge watch some terror horror shows

I want to show your lines to someoneOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
You turned our romance into a tired soap opera rerun – predictable, overdone, and in need of cancellation
. 
Dating you was like a never-ending Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai track—same problems on repeat, no growth, just frustration!
Your personality is like a chaebol’s fake fiancée—loud, annoying, and temporary.

Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I want to show your lines to someone
.
Hello, it's me—I just wanted to say I'm not coming back
We are never ever getting back together—this is the final remix.
You're just somebody that I used to know—now, I'm editing you out of my life.
Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
242