Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Are you a lizard? Because you keep changing colours!
I'm an Iguana I change color to catch my little prey not a pretty petty little lizard eeww

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Are you a lizard? Because you keep changing colours!
I'm an Iguana I change color to catch my little prey not a pretty petty little lizard eeww

Originally posted by: minakrish
You remind me of YRKKH—dramatic, predictable, and should’ve ended years ago.
Sorry, no offence to the fans of the show. I’ve never watched it.
This is true I agree as a viewer who watched it from 2009 to 2023 glad I quit 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yup I pretend to be sweet innocent tweety bird to trap my prey then I reveal my vulture self what to do even Vulture needs to survive and depend on you little things ugh😌


Dhoka diya tumne jabzaaton ke saath khelo mere bewayi ki hain tumne mere saath
.Khedo humare beench mein kuch nahin tha Virat.
Virat sir - Vaada ????
I've never heard of it
Credits - Pakhi rocking the love letters .

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Matlab did you add S to it to make it Sass coz two mods are among us too beware😈😂But you're cute so they'll forgive you everytime
I try to behave .. okay 

Originally posted by: minakrish
You remind me of YRKKH—dramatic, predictable, and should’ve ended years ago.
Sorry, no offence to the fans of the show. I’ve never watched it.
You are a part of moderator team of Rishta
Are you Kokila Modi? Because you fuss over everything.

You turned our romance into a tired soap opera rerun – predictable, overdone, and in need of cancellation
I'm stepping out of this relationship like Hum Aapke Hain Koun
You act like the FL, but let’s be real—you wouldn’t even get a name in the cast list.
Your insults hit as weak as a love confession in Episode 5—too soon and completely ineffective.
Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
242