You were like a math problem—complicated, unnecessary, and gave me a headache.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You were like a math problem—complicated, unnecessary, and gave me a headache.
I'm left with the pieces of my heart, trying to figure out how to put them back together without you
I’d explain why I’m breaking up with you, but I’d rather not waste any more time on things you don’t understand.
Our love was a dream that turned into a nightmare. Now I'm waking up to reality without you
Am I Sukhi puri or Amrish puri that's not important coz poor you, You are Soan Papdi the Indian sweet its fluffy cute like pookie super sweet but nobody cares like those memes you keep traveling from one home to another for diwali till expiry date hits
(This is amrish puri since Manny doesn't know the legendary fatherji)

Dekhiye zara gor farmiyee
sirf dil torke khanjar chaliyeee
Are you a lizard? Because you keep changing colours!
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Am I Sukhi puri or Amrisj puri that's not important coz poor you, You are Soan Papdi the Indian sweet its fluffy cute like pookie super sweet but nobody cares like those memes you keep traveling from one home to another for diwali till expiry date hits
(This is amrish puri since Manny doesn't know the legendary fatherji)
Ghajini brain forgot to tag you sorry
Slap and Kick Day are more entertaining than V-Day because everybody can celebrate it
.

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Am I Sukhi puri or Amrisj puri that's not important coz poor you, You are Soan Papdi the Indian sweet its fluffy cute like pookie super sweet but nobody cares like those memes you keep traveling from one home to another for diwali till expiry date hits
(This is amrish puri since Manny doesn't know the legendary fatherji)
Just saying…. Amrish Puri is the best Bollywood villain of all time.

Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
242