Punnu was so offended that Malla was pulled away from him 
I cannot help but think Punnu will take Chun Chun ke badla after it's revealed he is the actual heir 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Punnu was so offended that Malla was pulled away from him 
I cannot help but think Punnu will take Chun Chun ke badla after it's revealed he is the actual heir 
Absolutely... even ASR will regret. She will throw my Malla on Punnu.
When she first hugged her I was like what even and then she made that face 
Neetu 
I wish mannat consoles malla first. I am more invested in their friendship, there is something pure about them which I don't want to get tainted by the usual itv tropes. Let's them have misunderstanding but sort it out decently.
What a dramatic episode and it was so so good...I enjoyed it....
Vikrant..aise hi rehna....the first ML who didn't budge down and expressed disappointment.....ASR ko jagah dikha di....mazaa aa gaya.....
I think Malla will be paired opp Punnu....felt bad for Malla...poor soul...just don't ruin all this for my besties here... Mannu and Mallu....pl
This Punnu-Vikku switch would be as hilarious as Raveena-Karishma switch that happened in Andaaz Apna Apna
Overall a fast paced episode.
Neetu really sees thru ARS. Funny how all the men except Vikrant gets so easily conned by her.
The selfie scene was cute. Just 3 friends. But how did Malla go from being fine with them to breaking her #MaMa friendship??
Damn happy that Vikrant isn’t a man who can be blackmailed easily. The force with which he said “this will NEVER happen!”
Kerat was oh so right! More than a lousy wife, ARS is a terrible mother. Two times over!
Did anyone see Gagan around? I didn’t notice him. Waiting for him to say some hurting words to ARS. It is so satisfying when she is shut up by someone!
Originally posted by: Deepa11q
Punnu will definitely will take all his revenge!! he will make sure Vikku is on the roads !
And that will be a track in itself...
ManVik opening their own restaurant in competition to ARS Punnu 

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31