Kya ho ra hai ye ..jo bhi hai I am in 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya ho ra hai ye ..jo bhi hai I am in 
Sorry for the late reply I'm travelling , group writing? Even if i sign up I'll be inactive till 27th or 28th so 🤷♂️
Originally posted by: Neerasi29
Kya ho ra hai ye ..jo bhi hai I am in
We have to write a story inspired by mythological stories in groups..we have to make separate threads and each team will have 3 members...we have to one sentence and then second member will continue..This way we have to wave a story.
PS. Badge will be rewarded after this game
Great 👍
Btw me kiski team me hu ? 🤭
We have to write a story inspired by mythological stories in groups..we have to make separate threads and each team will have 3 members...we have to one sentence and then second member will continue..This way we have to wave a story.
PS. Badge will be rewarded after this game
Hah theek hai ..done hai..badge ke liye lets goo
Woh to abhi decide nahi hua hai.. Priya writes well, you too write well..you both should lead each team
warna we belong to bakwas community 
Diya tu story likhti hai na?
Koi mujhe le lo aapne team mein...I'll try to write some sentences 
maine sirf naagin likha haiDiya tu story likhti hai na?

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
maine sirf naagin likha hai
Story to hai na
naagin ho ya kuch aur?