Akash Ambani and Ranbir are very close. So she chose him when asked for the 2nd time. They visit each other's house and arrange play dates for their daughters.
Ranveer is invited for some major events.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Akash Ambani and Ranbir are very close. So she chose him when asked for the 2nd time. They visit each other's house and arrange play dates for their daughters.
Ranveer is invited for some major events.
Why does this surprise anyone?
Respectfully, we've all gone through grieving in it's various forms, and denial can be a very difficult step to overcome. 
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Why does this surprise anyone?
Me. I am surprised and some of Ranveer’s fans it seems. Thought all that monkey dancing would make the Ambanis like him more, but I guess not.
Friends that eat together, drink together and snort together 
Originally posted by: TheJourney
Friends that eat together, drink together and snort together
Buffoonery
Is that what RS always secretly liked to do? 
If he 'secretly' likes to do it, how do you think I am to know?
I am not his secretary, wife, mother, stalker or partner in crime. 
Originally posted by: TheJourney
If he 'secretly' likes to do it, how do you think I am to know?
![]()
I am not his secretary, wife, mother, stalker or partner in crime.
Can we simply accept what Nita Ambani seemed to clarify? 
Originally posted by: FatalFlaw
Me. I am surprised and some of Ranveer’s fans it seems. Thought all that monkey dancing would make the Ambanis like him more, but I guess not.
Nepo babies over everythingggggg
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
41