Originally posted by: AKhan4953
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DGDsF24ipdY/?igsh=NjVlMWg2azdndjFp. Ooh wow interesting so who will be the real and actual vamp here mehwish or hira ?
Hira
E X T R A W O R D
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DGDsF24ipdY/?igsh=NjVlMWg2azdndjFp. Ooh wow interesting so who will be the real and actual vamp here mehwish or hira ?
Hira
E X T R A W O R D
Oh ok I was just asking because of mehwish and her savage behaviour so that's why I thought she will be the villain oh yeah apparently Sanam Saeed will be playing a prominent role in Doosra Chehra so everyone will depend on her so I think she will get used or something or someone might get or take advantage of her character in the story and I think the other will be 2 faced
Mehshar might end by Eid.
Oh yeah maybe so that's it then I guess the 3 prime time slot dramas of geo are, mann mast malang, daiyan and humraaz can't wait for the reveal for the 3 daily soaps I think Pehli Baarish is one of them hopefully it isOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Mehshar might end by Eid.
She looks like a sabz pari 😍
True btw they are delaying this drama alongside Agar Tum Saath Ho
Won't this replace Mehshar though ?
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Won't this replace Mehshar though ?
Yes it will replace mehshar and MMM will replace mehshar's Fri-Sat Slot
Oh ok so then mehshar will move and shift towards Wednesday and Thursday slot ?Originally posted by: anikamathur
Yes it will replace mehshar and MMM will replace mehshar's Fri-Sat Slot