Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
We need to find that fairytale jungle dance pics of this iconic couple again


Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
We need to find that fairytale jungle dance pics of this iconic couple again


Part of petha (without the sugar) s healthy.
Have you watched his shows? He sure is gorgeous!

Have you watched Pak dramas ..Yeah apart from the sugar petha is healthy for sure 
I have watched Ishq Jalebi, Mujhe pyaar hua tha and Tere Bin
Damn he is looking so hot here
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Have you watched Pak dramas ..Yeah apart from the sugar petha is healthy for sure
No haven't watched them.
I like Fawad Khan and Ali Zafar , esp Ali Zafar s voice.
Tere Bin was my first Pak drama.
I became a fan of Pak dramas thanks to him. 
I haven't watched his shows fully. There was one PAK drama of him...I dun remember the name...watched only a couple of episodes. Yep, he sure looks gorgeous.
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Tere Bin was my first Pak drama.
I became a fan of Pak dramas thanks to him.
He is really good he was good in Ishq Jalebi too and yes it's hard to like other current Pak actors since he set the standards high
Originally posted by: Manny_123
I haven't watched his shows fully. There was one PAK drama of him...I dun remember the name...watched only a couple of episodes. Yep, he sure looks gorgeous.
We need to have a watch party for his show someday he sure looks worth it 