No..Murtashim sirf mera hai
![]()
Sharing is caring..
My pick up line for Wahaj
Chandni bhi sharma jaaye, jab tu muskaraaye,
Dil ke sheher mein bas tu hi tu chhaaye.

Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No..Murtashim sirf mera hai
![]()
Sharing is caring..
My pick up line for Wahaj
Chandni bhi sharma jaaye, jab tu muskaraaye,
Dil ke sheher mein bas tu hi tu chhaaye.

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I havent even gone through the first one yet
Y yall so fast
Do I get a badge for at least posting here?
I don know about Badge 
I even made one and pmed Admin 
Hope he gives badge . I also want one
Are you a badge? Because you’ve just earned a top spot in my heart
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Then lemme introduce this guy please tell your pick up lines for him 😇
Brooooooooo he's my favvvvvv
Murtasim 
Good one Neera!
Mine too this Petha is good I must say ❤️😍

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Sharing is caring..
My pick up line for Wahaj
Chandni bhi sharma jaaye, jab tu muskaraaye,
Dil ke sheher mein bas tu hi tu chhaaye.
Aapki nazron mein kuch meheki huyi so raaz hai
Aapse bhi khubsurat aapka andaaz hai
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Sharing is caring..
My pick up line for Wahaj
Chandni bhi sharma jaaye, jab tu muskaraaye,
Dil ke sheher mein bas tu hi tu chhaaye.
Omo he looks handsome 
We need to find that fairytale jungle dance pics of this iconic couple again
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I don know about Badge
I even made one and pmed Admin
Hope he gives badge . I also want one
![]()
Are you a badge? Because you’ve just earned a top spot in my heart
We deserve a badge for making this unknown forum a hit
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Sharing is caring..
My pick up line for Wahaj
Chandni bhi sharma jaaye, jab tu muskaraaye,
Dil ke sheher mein bas tu hi tu chhaaye.
Shahed ya Shakkar?
M- Bas ek sip le lena
