Is summer over? Because I’m about to “fall” for you!
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Is summer over? Because I’m about to “fall” for you!
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
The sparkle in your eyes is so bright it makes the sun jealous
Fiesty ji impress karna hai ya confuse karna hai use 😂
You’re so sweet, you’re giving me a toothache.
Not toothache , headache is the good option
I think its about time we cancel our gym membership. We're not working out anymore
It seems more like a breakup line than pickup line. 
Are you glitter? Because you add sparkle to my life.
“Are you made of cheese? Because you make everything better.
I wanna be your heart ache 💋

Yes breakup. Breakup lines are more funny I feel.
Seeing you feels like my stomach is attacked by a kaleidoscope of butteries 
Are you a kaleidoscope ? Because my life seems so colorful seeing through you 
not sure if this made any sense 