Forget butterflies, I’m getting a whole zoo in my tummy, ’cause you’re looking so cute and incredibly yummy!
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Forget butterflies, I’m getting a whole zoo in my tummy, ’cause you’re looking so cute and incredibly yummy!
Your love is the anchor that keeps me grounded in a sea of uncertainty
Are u chinese?
You copy my style ☺️
Are you a butter?
You are so smooth 🥰
Are u a chilly?
You make things spicy 🥵
Omg im not spamming - in just on a super sonic mode while typing 😲
Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
kya khatarnak reaction dey rahi ho?
pyaar ka mausam hai pyaare pyaare baatein bol
Happy Valentine's Day- singles and mingles .
For physics lovers.I'll throw you in projectile motion by making a perfect parabola of your heart.
Let’s flip a coin. Head’s you’re mine, tails I’m yours.
You’re so sweet, you’re giving me a toothache.
Do you have a band aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.