Are you a constellation? Because you've connected all the dots in my life.
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are you a constellation? Because you've connected all the dots in my life.
Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?
Do you have an ice? i need it! Do i need to ask why?
Is your love like a river? Because it flows deep and strong, carving a path through my heart
The sparkle in your eyes is so bright it makes the sun jealous
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
Are you a sunrise? Because you bring new hope and beauty to each day of my life
You are the magnet to my compass - I would always be entranced by your “magnetism” 
Are you wi-fi? Because I’m totally feeling a connection.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Happy Valentine's Day- singles and mingles .
For physics lovers.I'll throw you in projectile motion by making a perfect parabola of your heart.
Thanks! Happy Valentines Qian.... 